quarta-feira, outubro 27, 2004

My roommates

I have the best roomates in the world. Angelica acts like me mom sometime, tells me to put on a scarf or mitts. I always know where they are and when they will get back. They are so patient with my Spanish and in my own way I am able to explain most things I want to . Last night I was talking for 3 hours and she helped me with my homework. She is a laywer but is studying English in her free time, which is great because we can help each other. Her English is probably worse than my Spanish, but she will get to practice when Addi comes for a visit on Friday. I can´t wait!!!
More about my everyday life later.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

Hey Asta -

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun. Take full advantage of the sunshine, the people and the culture. Hope you have the chance to visit the Alhambra, Las Ramblas (although you should watch out for pickpockets and gítanas), el Barrio Gótico and a bullfight, to name a few things.

Tölumst seinna,
Danielle

3:42 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home