quarta-feira, novembro 10, 2004

Being lonely....

Addi was here for about 10 days, but left yesterday. I felt so lonely (and still do), it´s terrible , although I know that I need this time for myself. Good things sure don´t come easy...
We had a fantastic time together, and of course he didn´t want to leave. Maybe we´ll just move to Spain, how about that? Now it´s just back to MSN....
It was really strange to see him at first at the train station. He was so incredibly cute! We took it easy most of the time. Ate and slept; ate and slept! While I was in school he would go to the Internet café close to Plaza de Santa Domingo. I went there after school and we drank vino tinto and had some tapas. I love Spain for their tapas!!
More detailed stories tomorrow!
Hasta luego.... Ásta spanjóli



1 Comments:

Blogger Kolbrún said...

hugs and kisses frá mér til þín

7:23 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home