terça-feira, novembro 16, 2004

A pretty bad day....

Not all days are perfect. I had my second worst day today. I started off by carrying a box full of my stuff to the post office to send back to Iceland (6,5 kg) . I can only bring 15 kg back with me with the fantistic airline, Ryanair! I already wrote them a complaint letter because I know that their scales are not accurate. For example, I have one at home and I weighed my boyfriend´s suitcase before he left. It was 16,9 kg, but Ryanair said it was 19 kg, and thus charging him 28 Euros. My package was 6,5 on my scale and the post office one. My advice, DON´T FLY RYANAIR! I am actually so upset with that airline that I intend to make sure that the whole world knows that they´re not only a cheap airline in the sense of not being expensive. They are cheap!.... a really cheap airline that fools people. ARGH!!
Unfortunately, Sending the package turned out to be more expensive than I thought and I needed 80 cents. I told the guy I couldn´t take the package to school so he gave me the 80 cents, otherwise I would have been in deep shit. Then I sat in class and I think the teacher was trying to make our heads explode with new rules of grammar. It was wonderful.... so I decided to go home before ´descanso.´ On my way I stopped at a store where I saw a really cool poncho the day before. Normally I don´t like ponchos, but this one is really neat and it´s only 25 Euro. Well.... I could have guessed. The one in the window is the last one and they can´t sell it to me, and guess what!? It´s the third time something like this happens to me. The store windows are there to attract people, make people enter the store and buy the stuff in the window, not to piss people off! Christ, what´s wrong with people. Oh yeah.... let´s put stuff in the windows that is sold out, what a great idea.
Then I went home and slept for about 2 hours. Just before I feel asleep I wanted to cry and I don´t even know why. At 3 I had Pilates. I didn´t feel like going at all, but I felt so much better afterwards, although my head felt a little strange. So.... I decided to skip the vino tinto and the tapas today.
I´d better go home and study.... I really need to memorize the irregular verbs better. Maybe the verbs will make me feel better.
Cheers!
Ásta Sólita