quinta-feira, novembro 18, 2004

Foggy and cold España

Just like most people think Iceland is the coldest place on earth, most people think that Spain is always sunny and warm. Wrong! I just took a walk to the store to buy more minutes for my cell and it´s really foggy and it´s only 1ºC outside (probably similar inside actually ´cause I´m freezing my ass off in here). I felt a little bit like I was in an old movie, probably a western. You couldn´t even see the Cathedral, the only structure you can always see. I hear the Spanish people swearing because of the weather, but for me it´s nothing. No wind or anything. It´s just beautiful. I hear it´s going to snow while I´m here too and I don´t mind at all. Then I can maybe start throwing snowballs at the people´s window downstairs. Apparently, us three girls here are real party animals. Every Friday there´s a party here at our apartment and we´re having wild sex and screaming real loud all the time. That´s what the people downstairs are telling our land lady who lives upstairs. Well.... I´m obviously not the one having sex and every weekend I´ve been in bed at 1 AM at the latest. I´ve never seen more than two visitors here at a time. Either they are imagining things or they don´t like us (and I have neither seen nor talked to them).
I´m looking forward to going to Madrid tomorrow. It will be a nice change, although Kári told me on the phone an hour ago that there was a bombing at the Méndez Álvares bus station, the one I´m going to tomorrow. Then he corrected himself saying it was just some kind of a power failure. Half of Madrid didn´t have electricity for a few hours.
More from Madrid after the weekend.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]seo blackhat forum[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known avenues to produce an income online.

9:37 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home