sexta-feira, dezembro 03, 2004

Christmas Shopping - donationes desperately needed!

I just finished all my Christmas shopping and now I´m having tapas and drinking vino tinto. I can´t believe I´ve finished everything. Now it´s just the Christmas cards (and worrying about the overweight). I´m making really fun cards this year with a picture of myself. About 40 fortunate individuals will be getting one of those. Christ...Is it ever fun to shop in León. I don´t know what it is, maybe it is the ´Thorláksmessu stemmning´ :) i.e. it feels like home the day before Christmas. The stores are open from about 10-14 and 17-20, and shopping at night is the best. I want to buy everything! So... if you have any extra cash email me for my account number...hehe.... and everyone who´s getting a gift from me must pay tax on it... sounds fair, eh!?
It´s a long weekend in Spain now and I intend to relax, do some more shopping(...hehe...) and study for once.
By the way, is anyone reading this... just wondering... don´t get a lot of comments :´´´´´(

Just found this page. Looks like more students are blogging in León than me. It´s in Spanish, but there are some pictures from León, and I know some of the people...
http://meinspain.blogspot.com/

Adios...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kolbrún said...

I'm reading... I don't see you commenting on my page so much either :p Miss you very much and look forward to seeing you in just two weeks.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

Jú, jú, þú átt þína föstu gesti hér á blogginu, sem hlakka til að sjá þig bráðum...
Kær kveðja,
Crispy

2:00 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home