sexta-feira, novembro 26, 2004

Crazy Dreams - Pamela Anderson and Þórólfur Árnason

Last year a lot of my dreams were ´clairvoyant.´ It was scary almost...
This year they are just weird. A few weeks ago I dreamt that Pamela Anderson was in Iceland and she was my new best friend. She´s pretty nice I`m telling you. We were walking around the down town area, just chillin´ and then we decided to look for Tommy Lee ´cause he was playing soccer down by Austurbaejarskóli school. I recall Pamela wearing pretty funky boots and I was thinking whether she could help me become a Hollywood star.
The one with Þórólfur Árnason (the Mayor of Reykjavík who just resigned) was just as crazy. In the dream he was married to Ingibjörg Sólrún Gísladóttir (who was the Mayor of Reykjavík not long ago), but the marriage wasn´t going so well so he kept calling me for good advice. Whether he was in love with me or not I´m not sure, but at least our relationship was pretty intimate.
In the third dream I had recently I was an assassin for an unknown government, and I was given the assignment of killing an innocent person. I didn´t actually get to the part where I killed the guy though.
So... what do you guys think. Do those dreams mean anything or am I just going crazy? (Please help!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kolbrún said...

Going crazy?
as if you're not crazy already :)

9:56 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home