sexta-feira, novembro 26, 2004

Tapas and vino tinto on the house

Is Spain ever great and are Spanish people ever nice. I could really get used to living here. The manager of the Internet café/bar/restaurant just brought me 3 tapas and vino tinto, on the house! I didn´t even order any! In Iceland this would never happen... hmmm.... do I have to go back?¡¿¡ In class today Santiago was talking about Franco, beginnig of democracy and more. At the end of the class he asked us what we thought of Spain. I told him that in some ways I thought it was modern, but on the other hand a little bit backwards. He seemed to agree (maybe he doesn´t want to start a fight..hehe..) I added that I´d like to move Spain a little bit closer to Iceland. Why not!? Nada en el mundo es imposible (nothing is impossible in the word) is what Christina (oral language teacher) says, and I think she´s right.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kolbrún said...

Hmm have you thought about taking a trip to Franco's cross. I went there four years ago and thought the experience to be kind of freaky. It's such a young monument but still it felt like traveling back to medieval times...

10:00 PM  
Blogger Ásta Sól said...

Thú klikkar bara á linkinn Click here sem er fyrir nedan Mis fotografías. Ekki mjög flókid elskan mín :)

12:14 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home